Taking the business model as point of departure, this open access book explores how companies and organizations can contribute to a more sustainable future by designing innovative models that are both sustainable and profitable. Based upon years of research, it draws together theoretical foundations and existing literature on the topic of sustainable business alongside case studies and practical solutions. After examining the theoretical foundations of sustainable business model innovation, the authors present their own framework – RESTART. Consisting of seven factors, this framework can be the basis for restarting any business model. The final section outlines a research agenda for sustainable business informed by the perspectives and frameworks put forward in this book.
- 2,070 hits
Please donate if you find this blog useful.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- AUC Project Libre Task Product Management 2016 Microsoft MPP Compatible Software
- The Dirty Little Secret of Strategy — Open Lecture
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – Mission Statement
- Top-Gun Project Managers: 8 Strategies for Reaching the Top of (PB) 1554891132
- Steve Jobs President & CEO, NeXT Computer Corp and Apple. MIT Sloan Distinguished Speaker Series